Apple Airpods Travel Hack 2021: Share Same Music On Two Airpods
Are you a music lover and don’t want to lose your music vibes while travelling with your buddy?
Here is the quick trick to share your music with multiple Bluetooth devices (Airpods) in your iPhone.
This hack will let you share your iOS device music with your Airpods buddy, but you need to check the compatibility of the device and wireless headphones both.
Here is the list of compatible iOS devices:
- iPhone 8 or later
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) or later
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad (5th generation) or later
- iPod touch (7th generation)
Check these links (iPhone, iPad, iPod) to find which Apple model you have.
If you have a compatible iOS device, here is the list of compatible wireless headphones to check:
- AirPods Max
- AirPods Pro
- AirPods (1st generation) or later
- Solo Pro
- Powerbeats Pro
- Powerbeats3 Wireless
- Beats Solo3 Wireless
- Beats Studio3 Wireless
- Beats Flex
- Beats Fit Pro
Once you cross the compatibility test, follow the below steps to share your iPhone or iPad audio in multiple AirPods.
How to start sharing
Here is the guide to control the audio for both the connected AirPods.
- Both AirPods will have these control options:
- Volume Change
- Play, pause and stop your audio
- Drag the volume slider for both sets of headphones in the control centre & at the music page bottom to control the volume of both headphones.
Every individual AirPods user can control its audio through headphones and that will affect only You and your friend can also control the audio with the controls on your headphones. If you change the volume with headphone controls, only those headphones are affected.
To stop sharing, tap the AirPlay button again and it will be disconnected.
This is it, hope you liked this guide. Thank you for your visit, please don’t forget to like and share.