Download Gcam APK (Google Camera) for Poco X2 – Latest version of Gcam
So as we all know that Poco X2 is launched for long and it comes with a Great camera where you get a 64MP Sony IMX686 primary sensor. Although we all know that the Sony camera lens does a great job at photography and videography.
Poco X2 default camera app is capable of taking good pictures and videos but we all know that (if you are a tech boy) any camera apps can’t beat Google Camera App or we can say that GCAM.
So if you want to increase your picture and video quality then you are at the right place because we are sharing with you Google Camera 7.3 (GCam) for your Poco X2. So to install GCam on your Poco X2 pls follow the steps.
How to install GCam 7.3 (Google Camera) on your Poco X2:
- First Download Gcam from here.
- Now download XML file from here.
- After downloading xml file go to your file manager.
- Into file manager create a folder named “GCam”.
- Inside GCam folder create another new folder named “Configs7”.
- Now put downladed XML file into the Configs7 folder.
- Now Install GCam app.
- After installing GCam app on your Poco X2 open the GCam app.
- After opening GCam App double tap near the Shutter button.
- Select the XML file and tap Restore button.
- Now you are good to go to use GCam on your Poco X2.
Hope this article helps you to get Google Camera on your phone and you successfully installed it on your device.
P.S. Share pictures taken with GCam on your Poco X2 with us on Instagram @wetechfreaks.
Also checkout this : Gcam (Google Camera) for Samsung a50/a20/a10/a50s