Samsung Galaxy a50s has got a significant camera upgrade in terms of hardware and software both. It has a 25MP resolution sensor with the 48MP resolution sensor, and it has Camera2API enabled by default.
The surprising part is you can install GCam easily to use the most demanding features like Night Sight, PhotoSphere, and other Pixel 4 Camera app features.
Here from the below link, you can Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy A50s. It also supports Samsung A20, Samsung A10 and Samsung A50s.
In this post below read the full apk teardown and also learn about the extra camera features of Samsung a50 series.
What features you will get with Gcam for Samsung A50/ A20 / A10 & A50s:
- Gcam Night sight mode for A50/a20/a10
- Slow Motion
- RAW support
- HDR+ mode
- Portrait mode (with Focus Slider)
- Google Lens mode
Here below is the step by step guild to learn how to download and Install Gcam apk in Samsung a50/a50s/a20/a10.
Required Settings before we move on:
Go to Camera app settings > Advanced >Base > Config > Pixel2018 HW Zsl HDr(need YUV).
Select Front & Back Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
Or (if above settings don’t work)
Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings >
Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A50s Or a series of phones:
- Download GCam APK (It’s not Mod) in your phone
- Install the Google Camera app on your Galaxy A50s.Google Camera APK (Allow third party source from settings)
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Gcam features in your Samsung a50/a50s/a20/a10 phones.
Thanks for coming here.
Here we listed some relevant questions which might help you to understand solve your issues.
- Does Samsung Galaxy A50s Support the Google Camera?
Yes, the Samsung Galaxy A50s Google Camera (Gcam) Mod port, but you need to download the proper APK file as it has Exynos chipset so all version will not work in it.
- Is Camera2API enabled on Samsung Galaxy A50s?
Yes, the Camera2API is enabled out-of-the-box.
- Which is the best compatible GCam for Samsung Galaxy A50s?
As per our research, “GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk” port is the most compatible version fro Galaxy A50s.
- How to Install GCam on Samsung Galaxy A50s?
We already shared the step by step process above in this post, follow it.
Also checkout this : Download Gcam APK (Google Camera) for Poco X2 – Latest version of Gcam