Xiaomi Mi A3 already launched months ago, and we all know that Mi A3 has great camera setup in below Rs. 15k segment. Mi A3 comes with Triple rear camera setup where the primary sensor comes with 48 M.P. Sony IMX sensor. The sensor in its self a tremendous and capable of capturing excellent images.
You can capture fresh photos with Xiaomi pre-loaded camera app, but we all know that no one app can compete with Google Camera (Gcam Mod) app. So in this article, we are sharing Google Camera (Gcam Mod) app for Xiaomi Mi A3.
Steps to Download and Install Google Camera (Gcam Mod) on Mi A3:
- First, download Gcam Mod APK for Mi A3 by clicking below link
GCAM Mod APK to Download here.
- After downloading process completed click on the Gcam APK and install it on your Mi A3.
- You will need to disable the motion photos option from the top menu.
After completing the above steps, you are good to go to click amazing photos.
P.S. You can ping us on Instagram while posting photos. Our Instagram handle is @wetechfreaks.
Share your experience with the Google camera app in the comment section below.
Check out this article also:
- Gcam (Google Camera) for Samsung a50/a20/a10/a50s apk download
- How to Install Google Camera 7.0 (GCam) with [Astrophotography Mode] on Any Android Device
- Download Google Camera (GCam) 7.3 APK