Google released a new version of Google Camera/GCAM which is Google Camera v 7.4 update. As we all know GCam 7.3 was the most demanding apk update. Previous Google Camera update GCAM v7.3 was having some new features like Do not disturb, tweaks flash menu, and some bug fixes.
If you are the Google pixel user then you can update your camera app directly from the Play Store. Or if you are a nonpixel user then we are here with Google Cam v7.4 APK file. Just go through this post to know how to download and install Google Camera GCAM 7.4 on your phone.
We found plenty of new features and updates in Google Camera 22.214.171.1244953318. Check out the full changelog of this update below.
Google Camera – GCAM 7.4 update change-log
- Added dual exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
- Added Astrophotography to Night Sight to allow you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
- Added Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
- • Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
Above change-log observed by Installing Google Camera GCAM 7.4 update in Android 10+ OS device. Below is the app compatibility details of this GCAM apk update.
- » Version: 126.96.36.1994953318 (61060045)
- » Package: com.google.android.GoogleCamera
- » Total : 6,063 downloads
- » File Size : 83.81 MB (87,877,165 bytes)
- » GCAM v7.4 Compatible Devices
- Min: Android 10 (Q, API 29)
- Target: Android 10 (Q, API 29)
If you are a non-Google pixel user and want to get this new GCAM update Go through the below link to download the GCAM v7.4 APK update.
Devices which are Supported by Google Camera/Gcam 7.4 MOD/Port
|OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T.||Realme 3 Pro|
|OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro.||Pocophone F1.|
|Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus and S10 Lite.||Xiaomi Mi A3|
|Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus||Xiaomi Mi A2|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 10||Redmi Note 5 Pro|
|Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro||Realme 5i|
|Xiaomi Redmi K30||Redmi 6|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro||Redmi 6 Pro|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro||Nokia 7.2|
|Realme XT||Nokia 6.1 Plus|
|Realme 5 Pro|
How to Install Google Camera 7.4 APK on Android Smartphone
Step 1: Download the APK file.(Check link above)
Step 2: Tap on the APK file to run (You need to allow Unknown sources option)
Step 3: Now, Follow the on-screen instructions and wait until the installation gets done.