Enable/Disable Navigation Gestures on Samsung Galaxy Phone
Gesture navigation is the most fascinating apple’s iPhone has. But I was amazed when Android phone manufacturers MI, Samsung, and OnePlus also added gesture features in their custom Android UI.
In today’s blog, we will show you how you can enable gesture navigation in Samsung phones.
Follow the below steps to enable navigation in Samsung mobiles.
How to enable gesture navigation on your Samsung Galaxy phone
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on Display.
- Scroll down and tap on the Navigation bar.
- Tap on Swipe gestures.
You are done, now you can use the navigation gestures.
How to customize the gesture settings check the below steps:
- Under Full-screen gestures, tap the More Options button below the Swipe gestures option.
- Tap on Swipe from bottom or Swipe from sides and bottom, depending on your preference.
- Tap on the slider at the bottom of the screen to customize the Back gesture sensitivity.
- Back out of this screen to return to the Navigation bar screen.
- Toggle on Gesture hints to remind you where to swipe from.
- Toggle on the Show button to hide the keyboard when in portrait mode.
- Toggle on Block gestures with S Pen so that using the stylus doesn’t accidentally trigger navigation changes.