Android is the open-source, and it’s easily customizable. With that flexibility, most of the smartphone users like Android over Apple.
Why are we telling you this?
Here we have a super cool alternative, or you can say tutorial to install GBWhatsapp on your Android phone. Now you might have a question in your mind that What is GBWhatsapp? Or you might hear this name but didn’t know much about it.
Find what is GBWhatsApp and Why you should use it?
Here we will give you the understanding of GBWhatsApp, its features, and how you can install it in your Android device.
GBWhatsApp is WhatsApp clone app which gives you some add-ons to use in your current WhatsApp messager. Let’s dive in and find out its features.
- You can send a private reply in groups.
- Add stickers from third-party apps.
- New fonts, launcher icons.
- Sort WhatsApp messages by oldest/newest.
- Increased pin chats limit to 30.
- ENABLED Swipe to reply, Group Calling.
- Enabled Stickers.
- Forward messages to anyone without forward tag.
- Enabled forward limit for Indian users.
- Know the history of revoked messages from contacts/groups profile.
- Change media visibility of specific contacts in the gallery.
- Mark as reading message from the notification.
- You can select all chats at once from the home screen of this app.
- Enabled locked voice recording for sending long voice messages without keep touching voice icon.
- Get notifications of revoked messages other people don’t want to see them.
- You can play WhatsApp videos with your favourite music player.
- Now you can read Group description in header like normal status.
- Added Payment option – Pay to your friends via your bank account.
- Added mention option to mention someone’s name in the group.
- Auto-reply feature – when you are busy, set auto-reply message. Also, you can now exclude groups or contacts
- from the auto-reply.
- Added several groups features.
- Added New Emojis Support.
- You Can Enable DND mode in WhatsApp, which will disable the Internet in GBWhatsApp.
- Send Text Message Broadcast to groups.
- You can filter messages while explicit chat.
- Anti-Revoke messages.
- Enabled Live Locations for share live location with your friends.
- Add Effects in Images/Videos while sending.
- Revoke Multiple WhatsApp messages at once.
- Send up to 100 Documents at once instead of 30.
- New Emojis and GIF search added.
- Make Calls to non-contact numbers.
- Media auto download for specific group/contacts only.
- Message Scheduler Inbuilt – Now you can schedule WhatsApp messages from this app.
- Hide View Status Privacy.
- Added option for hiding chats, save status/story.
- New Emojis Added.
- Video Calling Feature is now working.
- Send Videos Upto 50 MB.
- Set Group name up to 35 characters.
- You hide your last seen, Blue ticks, Second tick, typing a message and much more.
- You can also copy other people status on your clipboard.
- You can send the broadcast message up to 600 people at once.
- You can put the status of 255 characters instead of 139 characters without any issues
- About 100+ language supports
- Third-party theme option
- Mod to stay online for 24 hours (consume more battery)
- Can be installed along with original WhatsApp without clashing
- No ban issues
- Create your WhatsApp theme and submit it to GBWhatsApp
- Send images up to 90 in one click instead of 10 images
- Press links without saving the admin and contact numbers on WhatsApp group and contact number
- Ability to copy selected text of WhatsApp
- You can also add lock on your WhatsApp without any third-party software
- You can also change the application icon and notification icon.
Which permission GBWhatsapp app required
You should be aware that which permission or which hardware device this app will use.
- Kill Background Tasks
- Internet Access
- Access Device Location
- Access WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera, Mike, NFC
- Get Accounts
- Read Contacts
- Modify Audio Settings
- Record Audio
- Send SMS
- Write Contacts
- Write External Storage
- Use Maps Services
How to Download and Install GBWhatsApp in any Android device?
Same like other apps, you need to allow third-party app to install access to install GBWhatsApp that’s it. Below is the step by step tutorial to find how to enable the third-party app to install permission in your Android phone.
Stpe 1 : Download APK FIle – GBWhatsApp APK(Latest Version)
If this not work, Download FMWhatsApp from this FMWhatsApp com.gbwhatsapp
Step 2 : Go to Settings» Security » Unknown Sources and enable this option.
Step 3 : Run the Downloaded APK FIle
You’re done, GBWhatsapp is now installed in your phone. Follow the WhatsApp like number verification process and start using it.