Permitting camera and location access to apps on android phones is damn risky. You never know when those apps use a camera, mic, or your location. But iPhone has a smart notification feature that lets the user know that camera, mic, or location is in use with a simple dot.
We know you want that feature in your Android phone, here we are with the trick to get the same feature on any Android phone. Yes, you can get the same iOS 14 privacy indicators dot feature in any Android phone just follow the post to get this feature now.
How to get camera, mic & location access dot in any Android phone.
Download Access Dots app – Click here
Once you install it set up it and start using it.
You can get features like:
- Display Access Dots whenever the phone’s camera/microphone/GPS location is engaged by a third-party App.
- Maintain an Access Log, which can be accessed from the App’s main settings screen. The Access Log shows when the camera/microphone/GPS location was accessed, which App was in the foreground at the time of access initiation and how long did the access lasted.
- Assign any color to either of the Access Dots.
- On Android 10+, Access Dots by default sticks beside your camera cutout (if your device has.) You can configure the location of Access Dots to the point of specifying X/Y coordinates.
- If your device supports ‘Energy Ring – Universal Edition!’ App, then you can wrap Access Dots around the punch hole camera as well.
- The size of Access Dots can be adjusted.
Access dot can also allow you to change the color of the dots as per your need.
Share kro dua milengi.