Hey geeks! Are you an iPhone user and want to increase your iPhone speaker volume? And looking for ways to increase iPhone speaker volume?
Then you are in right place. In this article, we are going to share How to increase iPhone speaker volume easily with simple steps.
To increase your iPhone Speaker volume you don’t need to download any third-party application or do any special task. Your iPhone has the option to increase iPhone speaker volume by 20%.
So just follow below steps and you are good to go!
Steps to increase iPhone speaker volume:
- First, Open the Settings app of your iPhone.
- Then scroll down and click on the Music option from the list.
- After in last you’ll see EQ option click on it.
- By default, it’s off.
- Now you are seeing a list of different equalizers.
- From that list select Late Night and you are done.
Now play any audio or a video you’ll see the huge difference in your iPhone speaker sound.
If it’s work let us know in the comment section below.
Share it with your friends and we’ll see you in next one.