Time for another iPhone tip for all our apple viewers.
Do you know you can scan any document or photo in your iPhone without installing any application?
Yes, it’s true.
Your iPhone can scan any document or phone perfectly. Let’s check out how?
How to scan any document or phone on your iPhone and share it?
- Step 1: Put your document or phone in front of your iPhone camera.
- Step 2: Long press on the notes app.
- Step 3: Tap on Scan Document
- Step 4: Adjust the position properly and your iPhone will click the photo automatically.
- Step 5: Tap on Save, and your document is scanned and saved in your notes app.
Note: This is iOS 14 feature so any iPhone which is running on iOS 14 can use this feature.