How to Unlock Bootloader in Nokia 7.2 for free by yourself
Nokia 7.2 comes with an unlockable bootloader option. Here find how you can unlock Nokia 7.2 bootloader in free.
The moment we found that Nokia 7.2 have unlockable Bootloader, we quickly tried it and made this step by step tutorial.
No unlock codes, no apps you need to open the Bootloader in Nokia 7.2!
Let’s quickly dive into the Bootloader unlock tutorial:
Things you will require:
- For security take full backup your data.
- Download or install platform tools (adb and fastboot). Download Link.
- Your phone should have a battery 30% or higher.
Bootloader Unlocking tutorial :
Step 1: Enable OEM unlocking:
If you don’t know what is OEM? Follow the below steps to enable the OEM unlock.
- Open Settings » System » About phone.
- Continuously Tap 7-times or more on the Build number.
- You will get the notification: You are now a developer.
- Go back and open Developer options (Settings > System > Developer Options).
- Scroll down and Find OEM unlocking and enable the toggle.
Step 2: Go to the fast boot mode and unlock the Bootloader.
This is a tricky part be careful here.
Restart your Nokia 7.2 into download mode: Follow below steps to go into download mode.
- Turn off the phone.
- Connect the USB cable and wait for charging to start.
- Now long press and hold Volume Down and Power keys together until it enters Fastboot mode.
- Open a Command Prompt, Terminal, or a Powershell in the Platform Tools folder.
- Type the following command: “fastboot flashing unlock.”
- Now confirm the unlock on the phone. Use volume keys to highlight “Unlock the bootloader”. Then press the power key.
- Now phone will erase all existing data stored on the internal storage and then reboot back to the Android system.
You are done!!! The Bootloader in your Nokia 7.2 is unlocked, now you can flash the partitions as per your need.
If it works for you, please share it and help us to reach more and more visitors like you. Thank You!