Nokia 5310 XpressMusic is back in a new avatar and 4G support and some new features. A new avatar is available in two new white/red and black/red combination colors. Check the full specs, features and its official price around the world.
In this blog, we have shared official specs and features of the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic new avatar. Some of the classic models of Nokia like Nokia 5310 XpressMusic still has a special space in users’ mind and heart. Here the company revealed the new Nokia 5310 with improved specs and elegant design.
The new model also has sidebar buttons to adjust the volume and to change and pause/play music on the phone. This modern Nokia 5310 XpressMusic has a mat finish surface and elegant color combination. It’s music and FM radio features still have the best ever music experience. Below are the full specs of the new Nokia 5310 and it’s office price details for India and for around the world.
Nokia 5310 XpressMusic Specs and Features :
- High-Quality Music and Radio audio playback capability
- Dual front-facing speakers
- In-built MP3 player and an FM radio app.
- Physical buttons to control the playback on the phone — a play/pause button, next and previous buttons
- 2.4-inch QVGA display and a T9 keyboard
- Nokia Series 30+ operating system
- But you can browse the internet using the native browser.
These are the basic feature, we know you don’t find it that attractive.
Check a few additional features below which make the modern Nokia 5310 extra special.
- Side buttons in Matt red-colour
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Candybar design but with a modern touch.
- MediaTek MT6260A chipset
- 8MB of RAM
- 16MB of internal storage
- microSD card of up to 32GB with the capability of 8,000 tracks storage
- 1200mAh battery that is claimed to give a standby time of 30 days.
These are the most known features of the new Nokia 5310 XpressMusic hope you loved it as we do.
Nokia 5310 XpressMusic Price fo India and around the globe.
It is back again in a new avatar and costs EUR 39, which is roughly Rs 3,150. It comes in the nostalgic color combinations of white/red and black/red.