Oppo comes up with innovation again, yes here is their new under-screen front camera phone full hand-on and design.
Vivo already announced that they also working on under-screen front camera design. Here we got the chance to check and try our hands-on Oppo’s upcoming new under the screen camera phone at Oppo’s Inno Day 2019. As per the sources we found that this is a concept version and it will be almost same as an actual phone model.
Check out- some photo os it to know how it looks.
Photos were taken by – GSMARENA Team
Here are a few specs details of Oppo’s new under-screen camera phone:
- No Charging Port – Phone is totally on wireless charging for juicing
- Fastest 30W wireless charging support
- Under the screen front-facing camera – without a camera bump
- Button-less full-screen design
- More room for side buttons compare to Vivo NEX 3
- Few selfie photos from the phone:
Oppo mentioned that the current specs would change over time, so it might come with the Type C charging port of front sensors.
This is a future, 2020 going to be super exciting for Tech world.